Europcar Paphos Airport
Europcar are well known around the world for their excellent customer service and competitive rates. They describe themselves and their service with the following 4 points:
Friendly, reliable service
New, comfortable hire cars available
Award-winning car hire company
Flexible hire solutions to suit your needs
At Paphos airport, Europcar has a desk located in the main terminal build which is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, therefore it is convenient for all passenger. When you are booking with Europcar, make your way to their desk, with is located on the left as you enter the arrivals hall from the baggage reclaim area. All the car hire desks are located in the same place and well signposted in case if you have trouble finding them.
At their desk you will need to provide the following documents:
- Driving Licence – A driving licence for each driver is required and there must be no major endorsements on them. If your licence is issues in a country with a non-Roman alphabet, and international driving permit (IDP) will be required.
- Credit Card - A valid credit card in the driver's names is required with sufficient credit. A hold will be placed for several hundred euros and will be released when you return the car, assuming no damage has been caused.
- Proof of identity – You will require another form of ID apart from your driving licence. A passport is sufficient for this.
After you have completed all the paperwork you will receive your keys and be taken to your vehicle. You will be taken by a shuttle bus to the car lot that is just a short drive. Before you drive away in your car, check the damage sheet to ensure all damage and scratches, if applicable, have been noted. If they haven't, you may be liable for the repair cost, so check the car thoroughly.
If you are worried about the environment, then you should know Europcar has a Green Program so they understand the environmental impact of car hire. As such, they have embraced a sustainable development program and were the first car hire company with certified commitments at Paphos airport.
Europcar Vehicles & Prices
Europcar has a wide range of vehicles which will suit the needs of most business and leisure travellers. They range from small to premium class, and you can expect their prices to range from €160.00 per week for a vehicle like a Kia Picanto to €925.00 per week for a Mercedes C-Class of similar. These prices are based on a single week's rental in high season that have been made in advance.
It is highly recommend to book in advance as prices will be cheaper and you are more likely to get the type of vehicle you require. Prices will be at least 10% higher if you book directly at the Europcar desk on arrival.
The category of vehicles and possible makes and models are listed below:
- Mini - Kia Picanto
- Economy - Peugeot 206 / Ford Fiesta
- Compact - Ford Focus / Kia Ceed
- Standard - Opel Zafira
- Fullsize - Nissan Nv200 Mini Bus
- Standard - Citroen Grand Picasso
- Premium - Mercedes C Class
Address: Airport Terminal, Paphos, Cyprus.
Phone: +357 (26) 822633
Fax: +357 (25) 877866